Terms of service Coin Candy
We strongly suggest reading these terms of service to create awareness of your rights and obligations when entering into an agreement with Coin Candy. By using services provided by Coin Candy you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Article 1. Definitions
1. Within these terms of service we will reference towards the following definitions:
|Coin Candy||The enitity known as Coin Candy situated in Nieuw- en Sint Joosland, Middelburg, the Netherlands|
|Terms of service||Terms and conditions that apply to the services provided by Coin Candy|
|Service||The services provided by Coin Candy, including but not limited to advice, tips etc.|
|Intellectual Property||Any and all intellectual rights e.g. royalties, patents, trade name, database rights and any and all neighboring rights, as well as any related rights regarding knowhow..|
|Client||You, the client and the counterparty of Coin Candy within the agreement|
|Agreement||The Agreement between Coin Candy and the Client stating specifications of the services that will be provided.|
|Party/parties||Coin Candy and/or the Client|
Article 2. Applicability
Article 3. Coming to the Agreement
Article 4. The Service
Article 5. Client Obligations
1. The client is obligated to provide Coin Candy with all necessary data and to cooperate in order for Coin Candy to be able to provide their services. Coin Candy has the right to suspend services as long as the client does not meet these obligations. Coin Candy is not nor will it ever be liable for damages/delays caused by untimely/incomplete provision of before mentioned obligations.
Article 6. Agreement Termination
Article 7. Payments and compensation
Artikel 8. Intellectual property
Article 9. Unavailability
1. Coin Candy is entitles to suspend agreed upon services if because of circumstances which are out of his control and which at the time of signing the agreement were nonexistent and could not have been foreseen at that point in time.
Article 10. Liability
1. Coin Candy is not liable for indirect damages, consequential damages such as loss of expectant savings, financial losses, loss of goodwill or reputation.
Article 11. Miscellaneous
1. The agreement is subject to Dutch laws and legislations. All disputes arising from the agreement are to be submitted to a qualified judge in the arrondissement where Coin Candy is housed.